We provide customised Gamilaraay/Gomeroi Cultural Programs for all different types of Educational Institutions- early learning centres, preschools small and large primary, high school and central schools and Universities.
Our programs are highly engaging and interactive, delivered with a focus on a shared learning experience for all students and staff.
We share Gamilaraay/Gomeroi stories, traditions and histories to:
- Empower our young people with the tools, knowledge and skills to better make informed decisions regarding their cultural, educational, health and wellbeing needs and aspirations
- Empower staff to become more culturally responsive and focused teachers and educators.
Some of our programs include:
- Gamilaraay/Gomeroi Cultural Immersion Day
- Term Program (once a week for 6-8weeks)
- Yearly programs (1-2 days per week over 8 weeks per term)
- Targeted Girls program
- Targeted Boys program
- Leadership and Youth Mentoring Camps (2-3 days)
- Staff Cultural Awareness Training
- University International Cultural student exchanges
- University Lectures
All of our programs are designed to:
- support the cultural and learning needs of the young people in your school or educational institution.
- address state syllabus outcomes and content and Australian Curriculum standards.
Please follow the links below for more information and some examples of our customised Cultural programs.